As a member of your healthcare team, ChapCare pharmacists collaborate directly with your providers. Patients always come first and are our number one priority. ChapCare’s Pharmacy is committed to caring for your health and that of your family.
Our Pharmacy Has You Covered
- ChapCare pharmacists consult with your provider to suggest alternative medications that are just as effective and are covered by your insurance.
- ChapCare Pharmacy staff assist qualified patients to sign up for coupons and/or savings plans offered by drug manufacturers.
- ChapCare Pharmacy staff assist patients to find and enroll in assistance programs offered by drug manufacturers.
The Lowest Price Available
ChapCare’s Pharmacy will offer the lowest price for any medication that is not covered by insurance (such as cosmetic or erectile dysfunction drugs).
ChapCare’s Pharmacy offers a free-of-cost home delivery service within 10 miles of any ChapCare health center.
ChapCare pharmacists can immediately authorize additional refills for most maintenance medications without having to wait.
FillMyRefills mobile app (Apple and Android) provides easy steps to follow:
- Scan to Refill: The app allows patients to simply scan the barcode on their bottle to order a refill
- Personalized Medication Profile: The patient’s medication history is available in the app
- Reminders: Patients can set up individualized reminders to take medications
Order Refills Online / Phone
You may order refills online or by phone by speaking with one of our helpful associates or use our automated system.
ChapCare’s Pharmacy sends text messages to alert you when your medication is ready for pick-up. Text reminders are also sent when it’s time to refill your medication.