Donating to ChapCare can help provide the gift of health to those who are at-risk and in-need. No amount is too small!
ChapCare provides excellent, comprehensive and innovative healthcare to those in need regardless of their ability to pay. Help ChapCare continue to provide affordable and trusted care for everyone in the San Gabriel Valley.
Ways to Give Back
One Time Gift
- $100 will cover a doctor’s visit for an uninsured child or adult.
- $500 will cover comprehensive healthcare services for one individual for a year, including 3 medical visits, 2 dental visits, and if needed, behavioral health services.
- $1,000 will provide essential immunizations for a classroom of young children.
- $30 a month ($1.00 per day) can help pay for medications for one year for 18 uninsured and underserved patients.
- $100 a month ($3.33 per day) can provide a pregnant woman with medical visits for the term of her pregnancy.
- $150 a month ($5.00 per day) can help pay for staff to enroll 125 community members into a public or private health insurance plan.
Other Ways To Contribute
Planned Gifts: A planned gift (also known as a deferred or estate gift) is a wonderful way to support ChapCare, and may provide additional tax or financial benefits. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
Matching Gifts: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed with your gift. We will do the rest!
Gifts of Stock: If you would like more information about gifts of stock, planned, or matching gifts, please contact Phillip Hain, Director of Development, at 626.398.6300 x1344 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.